There once lived a girl, and her name was Libby...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.

Hello and good day. I am Libby. This is my brand spanking new blog that isn't very brand spanking new. I've had it for a while and it's been sitting on a dusty cyberspace shelf for quite some time now. I'm quite a clutter-y, eclectic person who hasn't ever really committed to things like this, but I've been turning new leaves left and right since I've gotten home from school, and I figured I'd give this whole "blogging" thing another go. Mmhmm.

Since it's 1:40 AM, and my sleep schedule is all whacked up from writing a crazy amount of fiction these past few nights, I'm gonna keep this entry short. I will leave you with three interesting facts.... all of which probably tie to my life.
Well, it's my blog, isn't it? Why would I leave three interesting facts about the Queen of England? I mean, she's a classy lady but seriously... I mean, SERIOUSLY...

Fact #A: I changed my major five times in college, all of which had to do with some form of art (music, visual art, theater, creative writing...even early childhood education--hey, little kids are the most imaginative beings on this planet, okay?). I had to stick with creative writing because it was the major I had the most credits in. If I had it my way, I'd make my own major out of a combination of all five of them.

Fact #2: I've been an aunt since I was eight years old. I have six nephews and two nieces and they are my favorite people in the world. They have the most amazing personalities ever and I have faith that each and everyone of them is going to positively rock the world someday.

Fact #D: I quote movies, t.v. shows and books like there's no tomorrow. I'll know I've met my true love when he quotes the entire letter Ignacio writes to Encarnacion to me in hopes of winning my heart....because he will have. I also have an internal juke box playing at all times. It's kind of nice.

That's all you get tonight. I know they were riveting facts, but please--try to contain yourself until my next brilliant post.

Peace 'n' blessins',
-Libby

PS - The number order of my facts list is actually the order that Buzz uses in Home Alone when he's talking about Kevin being okay while he's stuck at home by himself. I apologize if you're mind's been blown. Yesssssssssssssssssssssss.

P.S.S - I'd also like to leave you with this picture. Just because it was an awesome cartoon.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages

About Me

My photo
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."