Oh my oh my oh my....

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Goodness, me! It's been quite a long time since I've written anything! Well, anything substantially creative, that is. Are blogs creative? I suppose they can be, eh?

Life's good, you know? Basically two weeks left of my last semester at college. Am I excited? Yes! ...I mean...No. No, I'm not. But I am. But being an adult sucks... except the whole 'not having any homework' part. However, I'm starting to suspect that even adult life has lots and lots of homework-y aspects to it. It's just called something different.

It's 11:34 pm, and I've just decided that I'm going to go grocery shopping. Like, right now. I mean, why not? There won't be a whole lot of people (I despise over crowded shopping centers), and I have nothing better to do besides homework... Bleck.

More posting needs to happen, doesn't it? DOESN'T IT, WORLD?!

It does. And so it shall.

Tomorrow...

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages

About Me

My photo
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."